Waggoner is the only distributor of color vision tests that are also developed by the founders. All other computerized color vision tests were developed within an institution and given to 3rd parties to distribute. In addition, Waggoner is the only company that has over three different tests accepted and used by several government organizations. We are the color vision experts and we are here to help you. Become part of the Waggoner Family today.
Waggoner CCVT (WCCVT):
– Save money – The WCCVT software can be downloaded to your own computer.
– One of the few tests accepted by the Navy, Army, and Coast Guard and recommended by the FAA.
– The WCCVT has a suite of tests including pediatric, adult, and advanced in-depth diagnostic tests.
– Designed to not only detect a color vision deficiency, but also to determine the type of deficiency and estimate the degree of the deficiency.
– Doctors can feel confident in their findings – the WCCVT was validated not only by the U.S. Navy but multiple independent academic institutes (Download Research).
– User friendly; self-administered freeing up staff; randomized preventing memorization, cheating or bias; self-scoring ensures standardization, guarantees a consistent test-taking experience every single time; findings are easily interpreted.
– Improves patient care and reimbursable underneath CPT code 92283
Waggoner CCVT Tablet
– The WCCVT is the most competitively priced diagnostic color vision test on the market even with the hardware included.
– On recommended tablets, the screen does not need to be color calibrated– saving time and repeated calibration efforts.
– The strategy of varying target and background luminance simplifies the need for luminance calibration.
– Employs innovative technology that stimulates specific cones – improving test sensitivity and specificity.
– Easy to transport from room to room in your office.
Color Vision Testing Made Easy (CVTME)
– CVTME is accepted world-wide as the Gold Standard for pediatric color vision testing.
– Doctors can trust and will feel confident with their findings. CVTME has been validated by Dr. Susan Cotter and other world-renown Pediatric Vision Care Specialists.
– Multiple U.S. Departments of Health Vision Screening Programs recommend CVTME to screen pediatric students in schools and the World Special Olympics has adopted it to test athletes.
– Children do not need to know numbers. The test uses children-friendly symbols; circle, star, and square.
– Studies have shown CVTME is capable of screening children for color vision deficiencies as young as 3 years old.
– Brilliantly simple to take, easy to score and just plain fun for children.
– The Waggoner PIP24 is one of only two tests validated and required for Navy pilots’ color vision screenings.
– The FAA, Coast Guard, and Army has accepted this test to be used by medical examiners for pilots’ annual physicals, which require color vision testing.
– The PIP 24 plate test utilizes proven confusion colors based on CIE Color Space.
– Independently validated by academic institutes and used globally by health care professionals.
– Quick screener taking less than two minutes to screen for common color vision deficiencies.
– Two tests in one – has both an adult section with numbers and pediatric section with symbols.
– The Waggoner HRR is quick taking less than 2 minutes to complete.
– Incorporates easily recognized international symbols.
– Screens for all three common color vision deficiencies – protan, deutan, and tritan.
– The tritan section is robust with additional test plates.
– Using PIP test plates in certain sections instead of desaturated test plates reduces the problem of false positives inherent with other color vision tests.
– Designed to not only detect a color vision deficiency but also to determine the type of deficiency and estimate the degree of the deficiency.
– It is currently the quickest and easiest color vision test to administer on the market.
– The most competitively priced color vision test on the market.
– The Quick Six test utilizes proven confusion colors based on CIE Color Space.
– Designed by Dr. Terrace Waggoner – World-renown color vision expert.
– Capable of screening thousands of individuals for a color vision deficiency off site at multiple locations at one time.
– Easily integrate with learning management systems (LMS) and AICC compliant.
– TestingColorVision.com is the only site that has a “validated” on-line color vision test.
– The test was validated by several academic institutes – including Dr. Jason Ng at Ketchum University, Previously Southern California College of Optometry, and Dr. Eriko Self, Psychology Department, California State University Fullerton.
– Has the capacity to determine if a subject is color deficient, the type of deficiency, and the degree of the deficiency.